The Manor is a Medicare and Medicaid certified, full-service nursing center offering physical, occupational and speech therapy. Whether the stay is temporary or extended, for respite or rehabilitation, each resident receives personal, compassionate care with full access to Ottawa's many amenities. Manor residents benefit from our activity and pet therapy programs as well as frequent visits from children and young people.
- 24 hour admissions
- IV therapy and Trilogy services
- Wound care
- Hospice care
- Transportation to and from medical appointments, shopping trips and other outings
- Licensed therapy services to include a Rehab to Home program
- Comprehensive social services and psychological services
- Beauty and barber shop
- 7 days a week activities both on the campus and in the local communiity
Contact us for a personal tour.